Driving large-scale complex, demanding and often leading edge business change programmes using acknowledged expert technical knowledge combined with a pragmatic approach and simple communication. Often the “Go-to” person working with multi-national teams, distilling and motivating to get leaders and teams performing in onsite, near-shore and off-shore environments.
The ability to positively influence at all levels, taking businesses on the journey, building faith and trust. Equally capable of working and delivering across small, medium and large organisations from start-ups delivering World First product delivery and securing Investment funding to driving strategy and delivery for national infrastructure step changes.
Business and Technology leadership results include
- A Highly Qualified and Trusted Enterprise Design and Strategy Consultant with an extensive history of successful delivery on complex programmes across the public and private sectors
- Naturally analytical approach to create data, technology and business roadmap; visual facilitation; enterprise cloud strategies and delivering £100M+ business change programmes
- An Innovative Thought Leader within businesses providing insight and education on new and developing technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Internet of Things (IoT), Security, Docker and Platforms
- Gartner Accredited Advisor and Proven Early Adopter and Leader – e.g. SAFe, Holacracy
- Member of several National Professional Institutions including the Smart City and Internet of Things (IoT) Council and the Open Data Institute (ODI)
- Natural and free conversational style, able to liaise directly with executives and senior management teams to explain and educate on the best use of technology to support the business
- Set-up strong Architectural, Change and Business Delivery teams, delivering as Centres of Excellence, both locally and globally distributed