You’ve held a marker in your hand as long as you can remember. Now you want to apply your awesome lettering skills to your job and impress your clients.
We will cover chart titling, key knowledge nugget composition, and using text as graphics (not just image words).
In addition to these topics, we will also cover:
* Case studies of awesome headlines and styles
* How to design a creative brief when working in tandem with other visual practitioners (color palette, lettering styles, visual designs and layout)
* Tools to help build your self-confidence
I will also answer questions you normally don’t have an opportunity to ask unless you hire me for private coaching. Speaking of private coaching, you will also receive an additional private lettering virtual session that you can redeem after the workshop (a $100 value). If you are signed up for the previous day’s workshop, you receive two sessions total! This class is also welcome to reconvene after dinner and work late into the night. Participants are also invited to lettering tour on Saturday, July 27th, gratis.
Participants are asked to fill out a lettering self-assessment prior to the workshop to customize to cover special interests and needs. Each participant will receive handouts (hard copy or digital, your preference) and special pricing for future online lettering classes.
Also includes morning snacks, lunch (buffet incl 1 drink), and afternoon snacks.
Benefits for signing up for both workshop days ($450+ savings):
* You are welcome to join the Copenhagen Lettering Tour for free (a $250 value)
* You receive two 1:1 private coaching sessions ($200 value)
* You gain access to special pricing for future online lettering courses
And finally and most importantly we get to hang out together which means we both get to form new lettering memories to last us a lifetime!
To receive discounts on this an other online courses, please sign up for my enewsletter at www.LetsLetterTogether.com.
To sign up for Day 1 :: Level Up Your Lettering, Euviz, click here.
For an in-person, customized 1:1 lettering session at Euviz, click here.