- Personal experiences in graphic facilitation or recording
- Interviewing another visual practitioner
- Essays about field specific topics, e.g., history of the field, future of the field, scope of the field
- Knowledge you have gained about tools, techniques, and the process of doing the work (using markers, apps, styli, foam core, paper, cutting tools, packaging, travel luggage, etc.)
- Reviews of tools, books, and events related to the field of visual practice
- Invites to regional/local meet ups and reviews of the events
- Links to already published articles and resources by you or others that you would like to share on our social media channels.
Mark this Blog as "Featured"