Set the stage for people to continue to reflect and interact with your visual charts way beyond your meeting. In How to USE Your Charts After a Visual Meeting, we teach you how to make your maps an integral part of the larger change effort.
- What using charts beyond the meeting can do for you, and why you should care.
- Questions to ask when using visuals as a catalyst in the larger change process.
- The 4 Ps of developing the best after meeting strategy for using your charts.
- Tips and cautions for sharing graphic recordings.
- How and why you should document your visual meeting.
Plus, you’ll get Nevada Lane’s customizable Visual Change Planner to help your design team see the big picture as you plan to USE your visuals to create change.