In this one day Basic Visualization Training, participants discover the modular system of the bikablo technique and apply this approach to their own specific fields of work.
Content of the Training
- Introduction to the bikablo technique as a visual language
- Learning and practicing the visual vocabulary: basic shapes, containers, icons, symbols, figures, and movement lines
- Knowledge of materials, application, and usage of different drawing tools
- Use of colors and shading
- Combining visual vocabulary by overlapping
- Creating layouts for flip cart posters
- Exercises and reflection on application scenarios
- Practice session on integrating visualization into their own work context
12.15.2018— 9 am - 5 pm
bikablo International Training Team Member—Jill Greenbaum, Ed.D.
Sign up here!
Contact Jill with your questions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 201.294.1828