A two-day fundamentals training with bikablo® creator Martin Haussmann, september 17–18 in London! Even when you believe you have no artistic talent – this is where you learn the basic visual vocabulary and ingredients for visualization with the bikablo® technique. For example, drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day
What to expect
In this training, we focus on the basics of drawing and imagery in visual language: No matter how small or big your talent, you will take your first visual steps on a flipchart and learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively. You will be working in small groups and both trainers will take plenty of time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language with hints and techniques suited to fit your individual progress.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: how do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: how do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: how do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
- Color and space: what are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Posters and settings: how do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?
General information and registration
- Trainer: Martin Haussmann, trainer, author, creator of the bikablo® technique and head of bikablo® akademie.
- Location: 63 Sun Studio, 90 De Beauvoir Road (Hackney), London N1 4EN, U.K.
- Date / time: 17 September 2015 (10:00 – 18:00 hrs) & 18 September 2015 (9:00 – 17:00 hrs).
- Price: GBP 699,- plus VAT. This includes costs for venue hire, materials, catering (lunches, coffee breaks).
- Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive a digital photo documentation of all results and a handout (PDF) with information on related materials, links and literature.
- Partners: This training is promoted and supported by Pinpoint Facilitation, UK