As a graphic recorder and facilitator, Nick captures conversations and organises the thinking behind them as they happen.
On large wall-charts, he uses graphics to:
- Record a discussion’s content
- Identify common themes and threads
- Make big ideas and complex concepts more digestible
As a result, his support will:
- Add eventfulness to meetings, workshops and conferences
- Enable customers to clearly identify their choices
- And to reach better business decisions more quickly.
Nick has been working as an independent graphic recorder & facilitator since 2004, when he was delighted to discover that the way he naturally thought and worked was a recognised profession.
Since then he has worked successfully with a wide variety of businesses and public and non-profit organisations in the UK and Europe (e.g. Pepsico, the National Health Service and refugee organisations).
Nick enjoys both facilitation and working as a recorder with other group process facilitators. He is experienced in supporting specific processes like World Café. An example of such a recording is available to view on this page.
Please contact Nick to discuss your business’ requirements and for more details of his fees and professional offer.
Nick holds an honours degree in Politics and Government, a professional certificate in Management and has many years of practical management experience.